Crewel Bedding Giverny Green Tones on Ivory Duvet Cover Cotton
Artisans in a remote mountain village in Kashmir crewel stitch these blossoms, vines and leaves by hand, resulting in a lush pattern of richly shaded wool yarns on Linen, Cotton, Velvet and Silk.
Inspiration: This pattern was originally created by kashmiri craftsmen and William Sonoma. We were inspired by the bold pattern and the colors in the fabric. William Sonoma states "Monet’s garden inspired our airy tracery of blossoming vines in a palette of persimmon, melon, sage, avocado and gray.
- Hand-stitched, 100% wool on cream cotton duck
- Allover pattern on duvet cover and sham; euro sham features a large pinwheel flower
- Backed and piped in matching cotton
- Button closures
- Fabric Type: Cotton
- Fabric Detail: Cotton with Wool Jacobean Embroidery
- Pattern: Giverny
- Color: Green Tones on Ivory
- Vertical Repeat: 68"
- Horizontal Repeat: 86"
Related Items: (Buy the related items below by selecting Add to Cart)